um, when are you going to stop calling the MINI MANSION EAST a cabin!? LOL, Pia and I enjoyed our peek at the new digs, it's beautiful! Hope we get an invite sometime...Auntie Lowdie
Yeah, ditto Lavs! I didn't see anything up there that fits "cabin". If uncle Bob hadn't given us such good directions we would have missed it while looking for the log house! I love the new Hadley page! Way to keep up with that Narode family! By the way, I need a Hadley in her blanket picture for my project journal! Get on it mama! Love, Peeps
3 comments:
um, when are you going to stop calling the MINI MANSION EAST a cabin!? LOL, Pia and I enjoyed our peek at the new digs, it's beautiful! Hope we get an invite sometime...Auntie Lowdie
Yeah, ditto Lavs! I didn't see anything up there that fits "cabin". If uncle Bob hadn't given us such good directions we would have missed it while looking for the log house!
I love the new Hadley page! Way to keep up with that Narode family! By the way, I need a Hadley in her blanket picture for my project journal! Get on it mama!
Love, Peeps
By the way, I like the new format- kind of Hadley's room color's. v. cute. jb
Post a Comment