Saturday, May 21, 2011

freeze.

Anyone have a freeze gun? 
Because I would like to freeze these two, at these ages...
for the rest of their lives.
Four year olds and six month olds rule.
Take that O'Doyle.

12 comments:

Katie said...

i love what a chunkster Carsie is turning into! So cute, these sibs.

Sandie B said...

wow..carson has THE longest eyelashes..Such sweethearts they are....as a parent having your kids love on each other is just the best ever!

Sarah K said...

Carson's lashes are ridic! They look real expensive. ;) I'm kind of feeling the same way. Let me know if you find a freeze gun.

zaideafraidey said...

ahhhh...the calm before the storm, enjoy every minute of it. Love these ages too.

Laurie said...

look at those fat cheeks, too cute! Too bad Sears doesn't have the "Chub-Deb" and "Husky" departments any more :-) Love these two "bet wens" (that's best friends in Longinotti-speak)

Loosy said...

Get outta here with those lashes Car Car. Are you sure you're mommy didn't apply some lancome to those bad boys? And I can't believe you're already 6 months old!

And I can't believe how much you and your sister look alike. I mean, I can believe it since you're related and all.

Jocelyn said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

Carson sure is lucky because for the record that grow your eye lashes longer crap they try to sell you for over $100.....DOES NOT WORK! and it makes all your eyelashes fall out. The only way you get lashes like that are if they are the real deal. I am telling you, get him into modeling ASAP and you will be living in that mansion in Seattle before you know it!
Please just dont let him become the next Beaver (I know that is not how you really say his name, but I think it is more fitting):)

Heidi Bruch said...

They are so gorgeous. You make beautiful babies!

Lis said...

So adorable. Can't wait to see your posts when he's mobile. :-)

fiona westover said...

I like the balance, or imbalance, of your days. One day you are screaming at Hads for screaming, then the next, this sweet adoration for the two. Thank goodness for the good days. (And the liquor store on the corner.)

Meg said...

Oh it's not day to day...it's hour to hour. I mix in a little crazy with my coffee, and it's so fun...None of us ever know what we're going to get.