Ry travels a lot…
so we let him be a part of the the family via Instagram.
(actually Instagram Direct, which is the best invention ever).
We cook and clean, and do homework and take Frank for walks, and take the garbage out and get up early.
And he sits in the sun, pretends to to listen in on a conference call or two, and 'likes' our photos.
Sounds fair right?
Tomorrow, I am going to apply to be a travel nurse.






















7 comments:
It does seem like the perfect way to parent.
I would like to see these on the real gram. I feel your pain...Mike is gone a lot too. "But it's work"---blah, blah blah
Ben goes on "vacation" a lot too... but doesn't ever like my pictures. Maybe I should take more of me drinking?
Um, and I don't know what insta direct is. Why you holdin' out?
get those wonkily glasses fixed ASAP, poor little bean
Can you adopt me please? I have the cutest cousins ever. I know, I know. But REALLY?! I can't stand how adorable you ALL are.
I get excited when I see that you have bolgged.
Love this.
You are a amazing mom.
Yes, I agree you needto post more on instagram.
cute!
Post a Comment