Wednesday, June 25, 2014

it's all over.

So I think this may be the end of the road for Hads and her gymnastics career.
Because the other kids are getting so good…and well...she isn't.
But man, if she was judged on attitude and confidence.
She'd get a perfect 10 every time.
We'll see if she remembers to ask me to sign her up again.
Cross your fingers she doesn't.
I love ya kid…but you weren't built to be a gymnast.
You're about 42 inches too tall.
Among some other things.























4 comments:

Laurie said...

But she got a medal! LOL, she's totes the worst gymnast in every way except for sheer self-confidence. And you have to love her like crazy for THAT.

Encourage volleyball.

Sue said...

Her tooth is out!!!!! And which one is Ava???? Just for future reference . . . .

Amy D. said...

i just LOL'd. truly. Olivia 2.0

fiona westover said...

Though I'm truly going to miss hearing about her gymnastics stories, I am seriously looking forward to the soccer stories. I hear she is the best goalie in the league.