He's four.
Officially four.
He was a little confused when he woke up, since we had celebrated with Nana & Pa & crew the night before.
He kept saying, 'I'm five now. Last day (yesterday) I had cake and candles and presents. Then it was dark. And then it was light. So that's when I turned four. And now, this day, I am five...because I am getting candles and presents again. And it was dark. And I was four. And now it's light again and I am five.'
Close buddy...but not quite.
It's a nice try though.
But you're four.
ONLY four.
An official four year old.
With the worst haircut ever.
But at least he knows his gang signs.
Just not his clipper settings.
3 comments:
Ps. I recall Hads having the worst haircut ever. This one just makes him look old. Hers was the worst.
Belinda! And seriously, stop growing Carsie.
Did Zaids take him to Belinda? Love "last day"
Post a Comment