Love this. I have a friend who works in kindergarten that told me by Wednesday of the first week, you wonder how your kiddo will possibly make it to Friday..then they sleep like a teenager over the weekend....I guess she was right:) Hayds is a disaster and it is only pre-k.
Naps? We don't need no stinkin' naps! Her brain is probably hurting as well - that's what Logan is afraid of - all that knowledge you have to remember!
5 comments:
Love this. I have a friend who works in kindergarten that told me by Wednesday of the first week, you wonder how your kiddo will possibly make it to Friday..then they sleep like a teenager over the weekend....I guess she was right:) Hayds is a disaster and it is only pre-k.
Naps? We don't need no stinkin' naps! Her brain is probably hurting as well - that's what Logan is afraid of - all that knowledge you have to remember!
It doesn't go away. We are having the same thing here in fifth grade...
poor little bean, thinking is HARD. By week 3 she will be sailing along and there go the naps.
omg. this picture is so awesome!
Post a Comment