Sunday, September 2, 2012

nightly bath.

The tubby has turned into a very dangerous place.
Mom's of boys:
"Does Gorilla Glue work on head wounds?"
Just want to make sure I stock up.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Wild Man. Tony has a nice scar next to his eye where he ran face-first into a shopping cart at Super One, age 2. Dr. Lance didn't think it needed stitches. Should have tried the Gorilla Glue.

Sue said...

Reminds me of the picture of Tate!

Michelle said...

You knew Peter as a toddler, you knew Peter as a school-aged child, you knew Peter as a teen-ager, you knew Peter as one of your contemporaries . . . as someone who you used to spit into his food when he left to go to the bathroom. Carson will be fine. Someday you may think of him as a fine representative of American Society. I know I had my doubts about Peter but the facts are clear . . .

MrsAngieW said...

Seriously thought mine was bad but Carson makes mine look tame :)

zaideafraidey said...

oh people this is a good one. He sets himself up and than pushes forward to slide to the end of the tub. He is going to lose/rub off his peeper!!!

Jocelyn said...

the arched tush is the cutest.

Sue said...

I just want to bite that birthmark!