I am with you, but my damn mothers guilt kicks in. I know I would hear from Camryn later in life saying "you blogged every moment of Emmett's life, why not mine?". So for now I will just throw up a bunch of pics every few weeks/months and call it good.
dear lemur, your camera broke?? what? i hear you on the blogging this. and yes, the gram.. is so the new blog. but we still need to blog. we'll thank ourselves in a year. promise.
8 comments:
hahahaha, what a grand way to start my day at 6 am! use this picture at all times pls.
wowsers! how did you get your eyes to resemble those of a salmon! that is awesome meg.
I am with you, but my damn mothers guilt kicks in. I know I would hear from Camryn later in life saying "you blogged every moment of Emmett's life, why not mine?". So for now I will just throw up a bunch of pics every few weeks/months and call it good.
It is better than putting lies in the second child's baby book - sorry Kirdy . . .
instagram is my new blog....
for realz.
dear lemur,
your camera broke?? what?
i hear you on the blogging this. and yes, the gram.. is so the new blog. but we still need to blog. we'll thank ourselves in a year. promise.
You look like Camilla at 3 months.
Get your ish in print. I'm not going to say it again.
Blog on.
Yup, Insta is the new black...err, blog. Jocelyn is right, total lemur. Scary. Blog on.
Post a Comment