Hadley was thrilled.
Taking them out the next day was like Christmas morning to her.
I wish I had an 'after' picture.
Let's just say this...it made her little round face...that much rounder.
And somehow added another chin.
In fact, she had a birthday party the next day, and attended with her poodle hair...which prompted one of our friends to ask Ryan:
'Did Hadley get a really bad haircut?'.
Enough said.
7 comments:
Rag curls=best thing ever. So many happy memories of Toddie giving us poodle hair. And we thought we looked divine
I bet she thought she looked divine too - Tater still loves to get them!
My mom used to rag curls on us also...I'm sure she lookded super cute. How could she not!?!
This post just made me LOL.
God I miss you kid.
Megalina - this is to inspire you TO GET YOUR LIST OUT! My Top 15 i-pod songs:
15. Big Poppa - Notoriua B.I.G.
14. You Can Get with This or You Can Get with That - HipHop X-Factor
13. Roses - Outkast
12.Let's Stay Together - Al Green
11. American Boy - Estelle (w/Kanye West)
10. Gin & Juice - Snoop Dogg
9. I Wish - Skee-Lo
8. No No Song - Ringo Starr
7. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
6. Love You Like a Love Song - Selena Gomez
5. Dear Mama - 2Pac
4. Roxanne '97 - Sting (w/Puff Daddy)
3. Hey, Soul Sister - Train
2. Beat It - Michael Jackson
1. Forget You - CeelLo Green.
Now give it up Sister!
so much fun to share my childhood memories (horrors) with my dear Hads.
Love this picture. Love this cute face.
Post a Comment