Thursday, March 14, 2013

the big day.























Hads...we love celebrating the hell out of you.
Happy Birthday Six Year Old!


5 comments:

Laurie said...

Can I have a birthday party at your house? You do it up right (scones instead of doughnuts though)

Katie said...

i agree with Lavs, i'll be at Casa Prentice on May 4th (just to warn you now...). And doughnuts are perfect (although Top Pot would be preferred).

Happy day to the cutest, sassiest, funnest, spaziest 6 year old I know!

A.B. said...

I kind of love you and your kids. weird, but true.

Val said...

LOVE all of these pics, you captured the day so well. So thankful we got to celebrate with Hadley Jane, love her to the moon and back!

Jocelyn said...

i love the way you guys always set up the cards and special stuff on the kitchen bar.. it's so you guys. happy birthday to a very special 6 year old!