As Ryan and I were watching I whispered to him...
"I never thought we would be the ones with the worst kid on a team."
He just laughed...and fully agreed.
She's terrible.
So terrible that it makes her awesome.
And, I have never been more proud.
Plus, she does a wicked somersault and an amazing bridge.
What more is there really to this sport?
Hads, you killed it.
9 comments:
love her. When she does a somersault on the beam she will have reached Zaides all time beam high - that was it!!
Such a confident little thing. For no good reason. But gotta love her attitude. And surely she's better than the kid in the "tux" shirt?
she's smiling and that's all that matters. she'll kill jump rope - lil skippers, you just wait and see, I've got major confidence in her. just love her, really do. she's got 3 boy options for marriage in my family. xoxo
next year she will be the vault queen - just you wait!
Well, really, gymnastics is a sport for midgets. And Hads is a giant. So clearly was never gonna be her thing. ;) maybe get her into football or lady boxing or something.
forget the not being any good part... i don't think i've ever seen hadley smile so much...she looks so happy! that's worth its weight in gold if you ask me. now i have proof why you are never around- now i just need swimming lesson pix then i'll really believe you:)but seriously, so cute.
Gymnasts grow up and have weird bodies, eating disorders and broken bones that healed wrong. It's quite undesirable.
I love that shrimp hanging next to her on the bars, 1/3 of her size.
I think she is possibly a giant. And the kid with the full tux? amazeballs.
She may be the worst, but I think she's the cutest.
Love her confidence!
Post a Comment