H: "Mom do we still have a blog?"
Me: "Yes."
H: "Well, when I last checked, it's still my gymnastics pictures and that was a long time ago. Lauren wants to know if you're ever going to blog again."
Me: "You and Lauren actually talked about this?"
H: "Yes. And if I had a cell phone, which I don't, I would text her when you put up new pictures, so she wouldn't have to go all the way upstairs to check the computer all the time. I would also text her that we still have a blog, but that my mom is just being annoying, and cleaning the house instead of doing the blog."
Me: "You can go to your room."
H: "So you can blog?"
Me: "No. For fake texting Lauren that I am annoying."
H: "Oh, nuts."
And without further adieu, I am caught up.
(at least through June).
Someone shoot Lauren a text.

4 comments:
Get her a phone stat. I want to receive texts from Miss Sassypants Junior
thank god for Hads, something had to get you on the ball. Always a happy day when there are Prentice antics.
I'm with Hads, it is annoying that you spend all your time cleaning and not blogging! I miss you all!!
wha? lauren reads your blog?
Post a Comment