Sunday, April 20, 2014

easter.

Easter morning.
Hadley was as excited as if it were Christmas morning.
And she got her brother equally pumped.
The gal lurves herself a holiday.
Especially a holiday involving candy and presents.
Which is pretty much all of them.











And after breakfast…we were off to see Uncle Easter Bunny.
A tradition.
A tradition that has brought tears to our holiday loving gal each year.
Now that she's seven, I told her it was time to toughen up, time to ditch the tears, time to trust the bunny…I also told her if she cried I was taking her easter basket away.
It worked.
There actually wasn't a tear in the whole bunch.
Record setting year.




















Too many Cadbury eggs.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Geez those are some crazy good Easter baskets. No wonder they love the holiday. And all the kids are looking so grown up!