Wednesday, May 30, 2007

B.F.F's


"I'll be extra cute for these pictures if you guys don't try any of that "Ferber" crap tonight."
"Deal?!"

7 comments:

Amy D. said...

I love reading your commentary! Ferber method...come on Megan. That is just slow and painful torture. Just do it...cry it out.

Amy D. said...

I need to add that I only recommend crying it out after four months. And even then it is hard..you have to be strong, but the going down by themselves is HEAVEN.

Val said...

I love that there is a little bit of a devilish smile there! I think she's going to give Ryan a run for his money in about 13 years! Oh and my Ferber advice is don't do it until you are READY!!!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS RYAN WITH YOUR EYES AND RUDY'S PERSONALITY!!! THIS IS MUCH SCARIER THAN I THOUGHT!!! PLAYGROUNDS OF AMERICA WATCH OUT!

Jocelyn said...

What in the hell is "Ferber." You cannot talk in a secret language and leave me out.

Laurie said...

lol, I was just going to say what the hell is ferber but someone beat me to it. They don't melt if you let them cry really

Kasie M. said...

The Ferber method is torture! Good Luck with that...worth it in the long run I hear.