
Hadley why the sour face...the M's won!

Hadley made it through another Mariner's game with Mama and Zaide (my mom's name for Grandma that she insists we call her...yes, the woman is a little crazy...but she buys Hadley lots of great stuff, so we do it).
5 comments:
SO CUTE! Love BZ's nickname. Did you stay all 9 innings?
how is this name pronounced and what are its origins? in other words.. how did your mom come up with this? thanks for the details girlfriend. Joc
I am really not feeling the love for Zaide. You know the girls are just going to make up a name for their grammy. if she is not careful it is going to be Beanie or something. I'm just sayin' Mary Beth, maybe you guys should consider Tata and Baba. XXX Lavs Plack
hey Megan!! Joc sent me your link to your blog and I can't believe you are a mom!! That is so funny and so great..who would have ever thought back in those health oc days. And I have 2!! It is pure chaos at our house. Can't wait for more updates on this little darling.
I just wanted to give props to the beautiful sweater Hads is sporting. I do believe my mother made it since she has NOOOOOOO grandchildren of her own to give one to...(back off lady).
Miss you girls, can't wait to visit this summer!
Peeps
Post a Comment