Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ouch!

Hadley was two months old on Monday and we celebrated by taking her to the doctor for a whole bunch of shots.
Waiting patiently.
The band-aids are bigger than her thighs!
Oh, the horror!
What a day! She was a good little gal, until she got poked. Dad held her down, and laughed as she wailed. I'd hate to see how funny he'd find it if they were doing surgery. She's getting big...weighs 9lbs 4oz and is 23 1/4 in. tall...okay, so I guess till a scrawny little thing.





5 comments:

Amy D. said...

I am dying that you took a picture of her when she was getting her shots. She is going to think you are so mean when she grows up! The things blogging makes us do..."this will be a good post, I have to take a picture". She is such a doll. My little chunker was almost 12 pounds at his 2 months. Guess that is why my kids are like 90th percentiles.

Jocelyn said...

That is so true about taking pics that will make a good blogging entry. She's is a teeny weeny little pea. I love her

Anonymous said...

i weighed that at birth

Hope said...

That pic of Hadley in the green sweater is my all time fav! Keep them coming. . .

Kasie M. said...

Cute crocs (sp?)! 9 pounds..she so petite! My little chubby girl was 12 pounds 4 ounces at her 2 month appt.