Tuesday, August 16, 2011

fort worden 2011.

Camping with an 8 month old.
STUPID.
Camping with these gals...and an 8 month old.
GENIUS.
I totally get the polygamy thing.
I would kill for three wives.
And my wives probably wanted to kill me each morning at 6am.
Save your divorce papers gals...I'm not signing.
Carsie in his chariot.
Malia in her chariot.
Miss Malia Poppins.
"Meg, can he have ice cream?  Too late if it's a no."
If the outdoors couldn't entertain them...don't worry, we were prepared.
Don't know what I love most about this picture...
The fact that Fiona is such a weenie...
The fact that I am totally making fun of her...
Or the fact that Ira took his shot out of a baby bottle.
Our sleeping arrangements.
Even though my tent had four bedrooms, a maids quarters, a mudroom, and a bowling alley.
It didn't matter, they wanted none of it.
Kid bondage.
Probably took you as long to scroll through this post as it did for Hadley to ride the 1/10th of a mile loop.
Sorry.
That's painfully long.
Until next year Ft. Worden...

7 comments:

Lis said...

That looks like so much fun. And you are amazing for taking both kids out, by yourself, CAMPING!

malia said...

1. my legs need a tan.
2. i never even heard that sweet, perfect boy of yours cry.
3. let's get a nanny next year. she and all the kids can live in your tent. we can live in the next campsite.
4. i put on those jeans the other day and the crotch was covered in yellow plastic balloon remnants.
5. get used to the fact that Carsie's smile will get him whatever he wants from us sister wives.

Laurie said...

lol, sister wives. There are def. some advantages to that arrangement. I have a Taj Mahal tent too, doesn't matter, everyone still wants to sleep in one tiny huddled group.

And I'll gladly nanny for you all next trip, as long as the shots in the baby bottle are included.

Heidi Bruch said...

That quote from malia on the ice cream....SO malia. Thats why I love her. The pic of cars on that rock gave me an anxiety attack....was it only me? Yu guys are way cooler than me. We are starting to think about camping, but we first need to buy the essentials...I.e. A tent, a sleeping bag. Yeah, we are that lame.

Sue said...

hmmm- the American Girl Doll bribe does not seem to be having an effect . . .still going to make the B knit AG doll clothes tough - just in case . .

Katie said...

Man you guys are fun.

Also, you make really really ridiculously good looking kids. Are you SURE you wanna stop at 2??? :)

Sue said...

And are those old land mines or sea bombs those children are posing on????