Tuesday, August 30, 2011

wide load.

The gym is closed this week. 
So I have to schlep these two hooligans into the double jogger and take them on my runs with me.
I can't complain.
They do great.
One has a full bottle.
The other a full bag of cookies.
And me, an iPod, playing at an unsafe decibel.
But this jogger might just be the dumbest invention ever.
I may as well be pushing a f*#@ing Suburban.
It would probably weigh less.
Maybe I should stop giving her the cookies.
That might save me some lbs.

13 comments:

Val said...

Oh I thought the Y being closed for the week meant I got the week off of working out. Shoot, now I feel like I should actually use my jogger...but probably won't. You are a super star pushing that thing, SO heavy!

Sarah K said...

It is a tank!! Kudos to you. I can barely walk and push mine with my two loads...let alone run!

Lis said...

Yeah...terrible. Heavy and with two girls that love to wiggle and ask questions...no thanks. I recently did my first lap around Seward with Allie in the single and Maddie on her bike. It was fantastic.

Laurie said...

that looks absolutely horrible. Should be outlawed. Keep eating the cookies, Hadley, Mama needs to work that upper body.

zaideafraidey said...

agree with Laurie, you are getting double the work out, not a bad thing.

Unknown said...

I think Hads might have it right here. Love that girl. And just out of curiosity, how many swear words are leaving your mouth as you push the behemoth stroller?

Jocelyn said...

just be happy the wide load isn't your ass:)

Meg said...

You haven't seen me push the stroller yet...you might beg to differ;).

Anonymous said...

Is Hads doing an Asian pic, HP would be so disappointed!

Katie said...

please blog something new. i know you've been doing fun things. you were on vacay for like a week. you have cute kids. there must be SOME pictures out there. ;)

Laurie said...

agreed, stop being so lazy. You have BUILT-IN MATERIAL TO BLOG ABOUT. Unlike some of us, who have to be really creative (or just boring)

Jocelyn said...

where r u?

Unknown said...

Megan Sundstrom Davis Prentice! (That's all four names; you're in trouble sister). Start blogging so I know you aren't dead. Those of us on the Eastside can't be sure you're living if you don't blog. Plus, I'm the only Spokanite to not meet your son yet, so I need pictures of him growing up. That way, when I run into him at a bar (I'm not sure I'll see him till he's rocking that fake ID), I'll actually recognize him. Love you.