You two are hilarious.
so glad you're back, even if you are scaring me.
wow- those teeth are awesome! Where in the world did you get those?
you joined a gang? you guys are busy!
you should post this picture on hot or not and see what rating you get......I'm gonna go with a 3:)
oh my!!!
why are you wearing blue when you are bloods? wow, gutsy.
i thought only t-town girls could do that? or did i teach you that in spokane?
yoiu look a lot like Lisa's friend Dori....
lol Zaids. Love you.
dorks.
Mom, I think you just became the funniest person I know. Maybe I should loan these to Dori.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
You two are hilarious.
so glad you're back, even if you are scaring me.
wow- those teeth are awesome! Where in the world did you get those?
you joined a gang? you guys are busy!
you should post this picture on hot or not and see what rating you get......I'm gonna go with a 3:)
oh my!!!
why are you wearing blue when you are bloods? wow, gutsy.
i thought only t-town girls could do that? or did i teach you that in spokane?
yoiu look a lot like Lisa's friend Dori....
lol Zaids. Love you.
dorks.
Mom, I think you just became the funniest person I know. Maybe I should loan these to Dori.
Post a Comment