I'm really excited for our maiden voyage to this palace!
those are some great family pictures. I'm overjoyed for my sister, that she gets to do what she loves best (have her kids and grandkids up to the cabin). Although I don't think you people can beat the Longinotti coffee record.
Take em again!
looks like fun!
p.s. luke has the same green converse. twinsies!
worst blogger ever. and don't you dare post any of me from father's day. seriously.
I am totally lame. With a captial L!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm really excited for our maiden voyage to this palace!
those are some great family pictures. I'm overjoyed for my sister, that she gets to do what she loves best (have her kids and grandkids up to the cabin). Although I don't think you people can beat the Longinotti coffee record.
Take em again!
looks like fun!
p.s. luke has the same green converse. twinsies!
worst blogger ever. and don't you dare post any of me from father's day. seriously.
I am totally lame. With a captial L!
Post a Comment