Friday, June 8, 2012

ruinin' my game.



This kid is a total 'blog-block'.
I am constantly intervening to save his life.
Each week I just thank my lucky stars that he's still alive.
And each night I toast to him for making it another day.
(and to myself for keeping him in one piece).
Then I pass out from shear exhaustion.
Or too much booze.
I am not sure which.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Love this crazy buffoon. And good work keeping him going.

zaideafraidey said...

know EXACTLY what you mean about the keeping him alive part. Keep up with these posts, I will need to use them at my trial.

A.B. said...

This is why I also can't blog. Because all mental capabilities are put towards saving lives and filling drinks. Then I sit and stare blankly at the tv and say, yes I'll have another.

At least G has started cheersing me.

Katie said...

haha, love this.

and we are all SO happy you've managed to keep Carsie alive so far, he's pretty great.

Jocelyn said...

i can see him now...foot stuck under the E-break... locked in the car- with luke pounding on the windows. awesome:)

Lis said...

I LOVE the picture of him IN the kitchen. He is Redonk.

Val said...

I love all the places he manages to get himself stuck. Was looking back at pics from Lauren at this age yesterday and she and Carsie have a lot in common, though I think he might take the cake on taking it to the next level!