We went an entire 48 hours liking each other.
I felt like Sally Field.
"You like me Ry, you really, really like me".
No worries, we were back to exasperated sighs and lots of eye rolling 5 minutes after picking the kiddos back up.
Man those two little people are such a buzz kill.
That's why we always feel such a need to continue ours.
Thanks for having us Seattle.
Keep in touch.
I felt like Sally Field.
"You like me Ry, you really, really like me".
No worries, we were back to exasperated sighs and lots of eye rolling 5 minutes after picking the kiddos back up.
Man those two little people are such a buzz kill.
That's why we always feel such a need to continue ours.
Thanks for having us Seattle.
Keep in touch.
12 comments:
You guys are adorable. And yes, my kids as well are the worlds best buzz kill. Maybe we should rent the 4 of them out to rehab programs.
Jon and I get something similar this weekend for our anni....I am literally counting the hours and have been for a week. You guys look so relaxed and gorgeous. Xoxoxo
you two should be featured in Seattle tourism ads.
I want your hair cut.
Super cute.
Geeze I need an afternoon like that.
agree, your hair is adorbs. so are you and Ry. SO happy you like eachother (most of the time)!...
Nothing better than being tourists in your own city...with a buzz.
agree with all above comments. adorable, relaxed, liking each other and kids are the worst buzz kill ever. (and i drink now so i know this.) ;)
You two are the best looking couple I know. So annoying.
I live in Seattle. Thanks for visiting.
maybe this post should have started with "a hearty thanks to mom and dad Ryan and I got to..." Just sayin'
High 5, Zaides!
(Meg actually talks all the time about how lucky she and Ryan are to have you and Ryan's parents so willing to help watch the kids. I think they are planning to send the 4 of you on a Greek cruise as a thanks.)
um Fiona, my suspicion is that Meg & Ry are secretly planning to dump the babies with either of the grandparental units and taking that Greek cruise themselves...
Only saying this bc I know Megan quite well.
awesomeness. great pics! love how much you and ry love the big city. it makes me palms sweat. love even more how much you guys enjoy eachother's company!
Post a Comment