I don't know if that is so much dinner with a toddler as it is feeding time with Carsie . . .
God he's cute. A pig, but cute.
Good god. Carse and Caroline need to hang. She's a thief-a good one. And I don't think I ever sit down. Literally. Miss you guys! Xoxox
I was at this dinner chasing him through the grass fields...fun???
i was gonna say you were the stupidest.. till i read the part where the restaurant doesn't have highchairs. sorry:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I don't know if that is so much dinner with a toddler as it is feeding time with Carsie . . .
God he's cute. A pig, but cute.
Good god. Carse and Caroline need to hang. She's a thief-a good one. And I don't think I ever sit down. Literally. Miss you guys! Xoxox
I was at this dinner chasing him through the grass fields...fun???
i was gonna say you were the stupidest.. till i read the part where the restaurant doesn't have highchairs. sorry:)
Post a Comment