hahahaha - reminds me of Dominic at the same age - but he would carry on with his nose touching the wall . . .
I love how Cars stops crying when he sees a camera. Such a faker.
Poor Carsie, doomed to sit on the bottom step. He's gotten BLOND! You must be spending lots of time in the sunshine (when he's not in time-out)
he breaks my heart in time out.
AND, he's not even 2 yet... He's a wild one.
Oh I love this naughty boy, I'm still chucking over him getting "in trouble" at the Y last week, And I love how he stops crying when the camera is out. This boy melts me, even when he's breaking rules!
spill the beans, Auntie Val. What did he do at the Y? Pee in the pool?
Carsie is the star of my blog today:http://vintageknits.blogspot.com/2012/08/heres-what-i-did-instead-of-working.html
he's so stinkn cute.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
hahahaha - reminds me of Dominic at the same age - but he would carry on with his nose touching the wall . . .
I love how Cars stops crying when he sees a camera. Such a faker.
Poor Carsie, doomed to sit on the bottom step.
He's gotten BLOND! You must be spending lots of time in the sunshine (when he's not in time-out)
he breaks my heart in time out.
AND, he's not even 2 yet...
He's a wild one.
Oh I love this naughty boy, I'm still chucking over him getting "in trouble" at the Y last week, And I love how he stops crying when the camera is out. This boy melts me, even when he's breaking rules!
spill the beans, Auntie Val. What did he do at the Y? Pee in the pool?
Carsie is the star of my blog today:
http://vintageknits.blogspot.com/2012/08/heres-what-i-did-instead-of-working.html
he's so stinkn cute.
Post a Comment