Tuesday, September 18, 2012

b-o-r-i-n-g.

Wanna be bored?
Out of your mind?
Then ride on the "Great Wheel".
Seattle's main attraction.
Don't let these pictures fool you.
It was lame.com.
I am not a big fan of heights, but I was begging for something tragic to happen.
Perhaps a person to jump.
(I would not have blamed them).
Perhaps a diabetic to go into a hypoglycemic coma.
(It could have happened...the ride is THAT long).
Perhaps a 'car' to fall.
(Not ours of course).
Anything to add a little spice to this 'wild' ride.
Here's $32 we will never see again.
That's a case of beer.
And a six pack.
Dammit.












Finally.  
Someone who's being honest.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

I've never heard of this stoogie ride. And never plan to go on it, thanks to your review.

Did no one tell you this is ONLY for tourists???

Sue said...

well, now you have kind of dashed my dreams - but I love seeing Hads do her origami impressions in the stroller . . .

Val said...

See, I got made fun of for not going on it, maybe I'm the smart one:) Well, at least you can say you've done it!

Anonymous said...

I agree it was the biggest waste of money EVER!!! But we've done it and won't do it again!

Sarah K said...

Love the Hadley laugh sequence. Did someone say "poop?"

zaideafraidey said...

Hads look like she loved it. Why was it boring, isn't it just like other wheels, you go around really high and look at the scenery, what were you expecting?

katy said...

my worst nightmare ever. being trapped with my 3 kids inside an enclosed box dangling high in mid air. you couldn't pay me to do that. thanks for the heads up. ;)