Her first day.
Not a tear shed by any of us.
Very anti-climatic.
To say the least.
We walked her to her classroom, Ms. Polly was there to greet us, there were only 5-6 other students in class, she picked a seat, listened to the instructions about where to put her backpack, folder, coat etc., then politely raised her hand and said "I am even going to ice cream with my cousin Lauren tonight after kindergarten. And I don't have to take naps anymore."
She LOVED it.
To say the very, very least.
8 comments:
ok Prentices, you have had fair warning - what goes on at your house from now on will become Woodmoor fodder sounds like!
ps - love that she and Ryan are wearing matcher shoes!
So big! Love this girl. So proud of our little kinder!
I loved the twin travel bed shoes too. such a big girl, cannot believe it. Did Carsie get into all her stuff while she was at school? BC he seems like that kind of brother :-)
That looks like the biggest classroom ever! Love that she raised her hand and said she was going to ice cream and didn't have to nap. She is the most perfect kindergartener ever! I SO wish I could be her teacher, she would be my favorite for sure:)
She is just about the cutest thing ever.
I highly approve of the outfit she picked out :) SO cute!
we already covered 'the long walk' and the lack of students in her class... she looks darling
Post a Comment