love the pix of Zaids with her babies. And I'm so impressed that the giant Reese's Peanut Butter Cups were STILL AT THE CABIN, UNEATEN when we dropped in on the 28th. That would not happen in my world.
Hello There. I discovered your blog using msn. That is a really smartly written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return. Also visit my site ... Lexington Law
7 comments:
I think the basketball guides look like two leaky post partum boobs.
Maybe that's just my outlook right now.
Is there a re-tox center?
love the pix of Zaids with her babies. And I'm so impressed that the giant Reese's Peanut Butter Cups were STILL AT THE CABIN, UNEATEN when we dropped in on the 28th. That would not happen in my world.
above tester...
love all the pics, love all the gifts, love all the snow, love all my family. The dropper inners made it all the more special.
Hello There. I discovered your blog using msn. That is a really smartly written article.
I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll
definitely return.
Also visit my site ... Lexington Law
love the pic of carson with is car lineup and then zaide with all her grands. so cute
Lucky ducks to get 2 Christmases. Love the new AG doll and love all the kids in their Christmas PJs!
LOVE the last picture of Zaide and her grandbabies. Love how all the girls have the same open mouth smile/laugh. Beautiful!
Post a Comment