Christmas day...AMAZING.
But only because 3 year olds and 6 year olds are the best human beings in the world to share this holiday with.
Hadley could not believe that Santa knew everything she wanted...even the things she only 'thought' about.
And I quote "This guy really gets me."
Carson was thrilled with just getting a box.
Every present that he half opened we would shriek, "It's a box! It's another box!"
And when anyone else opened a present he would say, 'You got a box too! Just like me! We are matchers!!! We are best friends!'.
This day really is worth all the insanity and alcohol the 24 days before it require.
(Which is a lot of both...A LOT!).
Merry Christmas.
I wish I could throw them in one of Carson's beloved boxes so they stay this way forever.
The pictures are appalling...but you get the point.

















3 comments:
It's my kid in a box. Sung to the tune of dick in a box. Inappropriate? I hope so.
LOVE christmas with kiddies!!
I'm torn between fave pix. You and Hads with matching worlds happiest smiles, Zaids overjoyed at her new uno game, or Carson in the Darth Vader helmet.
The Biebs wrapping paper? Someone should get their house egged for that.
You and I are jammie twins. Except mine hit me about mid calf…but I love them anyway. Hads is THE tallest and THE cutest six year old girl I "know."
Post a Comment