Each year, after Thanksgiving, my Mom makes Gingerbread houses with all of the cousins.
And this year was no different.
Except for maybe the fact that the kids actually put more candy on their houses, than in their mouths.
Well everyone except Carson.
I remember growing up my mom would make the most elaborate gingerbread houses.
I mean seriously, they were amazing.
(Like should have been displayed at the Sheraton Hotel quality houses).
These kids have a ways to go.
But they're getting there.
And my mom has the patience of a saint.
I can just picture her now making an entire housing development when these kids are in their teens.
2 comments:
This is why Zaids is the best. I can't do this sort of thing. Except the candy eating part. I'll take Carsie
love every single minute of the mayhem, and extra eating is thrown into the purchase :)
Post a Comment