I blinked...and it was Christmas Eve.
Here's a whirlwind of festivities we fit in before the big day.
All 24 days that we get before the big day.
And I was away in NYC for 8 of them.
And we were all sick for at least 6 of them.
And my real camera was broken for almost all of them.
December kills me...every year.
I always just need like 4 more days...okay 7...okay 14.
There really needs to be 48 days in December.
Starting the season off right...turkey and 10% IPA's.
The next day hurt a little.
Skyping the big man.
Awaiting their fate.
Making 'bird houses'...as Carson called it.
Cougan dinner....7 littles...and another on the way.
Notes from Max.
Enjoying the view.
Enjoying our cousins.
Enjoying these guys...and our fifth annual xmas dinner.
Decorating. Wrapping. Sorting.
A continual mess.
Snowflake Lane with 5 kids, 3 adults, and some tall Red Robin beers.
3rd year and counting...and only one year we've actually seen the show.
Sick days.
Happy days.
Sleepy days.
Christmas Eve reading with the man he claims he is going to marry.
Baking cookies for St. Nick.
A lot of tasting going on.
Being in awe of the 'village.'
...and often destroying it.
Making sure she is still on the nice list.
She is.
Cheering on the Seahawks...
...just like dad.
Stocking up.
Playing games.
Rare photo ops.
Remembering to hide this little mo fo.
Loving school projects she would come home with.
Did I mention the view?




.jpg)







4 comments:
What the hell can you not do? You can cook a friggin' turkey?!
i can't get past the part where carson has a bath robe.
Seriously, Joc, you're surprised?
Great batch of pix, thx for sharing. I did not know you could skype Santa, putting that one in the memory banks for next year.
Now show us what Santa brought you all!
Post a Comment