We're off to Mexico (how annoying that I put 'adios' in the title...right?). I'm thinking this gal could pass as 18 and we might be able to get her in a few bars. Get ready for some upside-down tequilla shots Hadley.
Hadley looks adorable! Hope you guys had a great trip. And Joc, I haven't stopped wearing my jean jacket since I got it in '99. I think you and Meg were with me when I bought it.
10 comments:
vamos su casa, pronto!!
i'm jealous! and seriously, when did this kid turn into a KID??? too big! :)
ugh jealous. and i want hadley's outfit.
have fun, but not TOO much fun.
Have a great time and get pregnant while you're there
More jealous than you could possibly imagine. xoxo Be safe.
i knew jean jackets were gonna be in again. so happy i've said mine since WSU days. have a blast!
NEW POSTS! you must be home by now! Or did Hadley's adventures in tequila land you all in a Mexican jail?
Hadley looks adorable! Hope you guys had a great trip. And Joc, I haven't stopped wearing my jean jacket since I got it in '99. I think you and Meg were with me when I bought it.
Megan, blog already. We know you are back. Even Katie blogged and you know that's a once-a-month event for our little Binxy-Kat.
Post a Comment