This is funny because today as I was uploading pictures of my daughters 37th birthday party since January (not kidding) I was reading this post. Made me laugh about how different we are...(you're one tough cookie bf)...I would just let her think every day is her birthday! (Although I don't work full time (and I love cupcakes) so I should probably keep my mouth shut!
6 comments:
oh poor thing. Get rid of the balloon, maybe she'll forget?
thats what you get for doing such a fab job, she loves bdays!!
She has a personalized balloon...why wouldn't you want more?
This is funny because today as I was uploading pictures of my daughters 37th birthday party since January (not kidding) I was reading this post. Made me laugh about how different we are...(you're one tough cookie bf)...I would just let her think every day is her birthday! (Although I don't work full time (and I love cupcakes) so I should probably keep my mouth shut!
i agree with Laurie...constant reminder...
pop it already
Post a Comment