I took Hadley to McDonald's the other day and as we were waiting in line, I asked her if she wanted a chicken nugget or hamburger happy meal...I let her think about this for awhile, grew impatient (note to Hadley...this is FAST food, hurry up), she froze, so I told the gal 'she wants chicken nuggets'. And then Hadley screamed 'NO', and looked at both of us and said 'I no want chick nuggets...I want a toy happy meal.' Duh mom.

6 comments:
OMG, cures me from Micky D's
awesome pic. terrifying, but awesome.
haha love the pic. And of course she wanted a TOY happy meal. When we get them, that is the whole point, the boys think the food is poison.
Thank you for the picture.
Lavs, the food IS poison.
let me get this straight....you posted this pic, then let Hads go to McD's like 5 times while we were in Mexico:)!!!!! Kidding, maybe James would have felt better if he would have joined you on your breakfast outings!
Post a Comment