Monday, June 7, 2010

how to throw a BBQ.

BBQ'd pulled pork.  A Shot-ski.  Baked Beans.  A waterballoon toss.  A grandma to play with the kids.  Endless libations.  More shot-ski's.  Filthy kids.  Impromptu dancing.  The ARMY cheer.  A Mickey-D's  run.  Chips and Guac.  Dog poop.  A fire pit.  Endless chatting.  Bubble wands.  Fresh homemade salsa.  A Storm Trooper mask.  Full belly's.  Loads of laughter.  Double fisting.  Capri's and flip-flops.  A big backyard.  Feeling right at home.  The best company you could ask for, and certainly the most fun. 
All of the above...CHECK!

9 comments:

Laurie said...

yum!

Jocelyn said...

looks like loads of fun and a great group of people to spend your time with. love the kiddos in the last pic

Brooke said...

Gross

fiona westover said...

Geez, who do you have to know to get invited to these things?

zaideafraidey said...

these people know how to throw a party. Love all the kid activities.

Heather Conniff said...

fun, fun, fun! I was there, just spying in the bushes. Creepy, I know.

Nicole said...

I am pretty sure I was WASTED in everyone of those photos, even the last one with the kids on my lap. Don't worry the fire wasen't that big that we were sitting next to...

Katie said...

aren't shot skis only for winter time? unless it's a water ski. which that was NOT.

Maria said...

love it I have not seen a shot-ski since college! NICE!