i love you because...
you are the best.
your back hurts.
you win bike races.
you drive bikes with Lauren.
you have a body.
xoxo
Hadley P.
*i asked if she liked Daddy's body or just liked the fact that he had a body. She said she indeed 'just liked that he had a body'. I guess I'm kind of thankful that he's not just a bald head rolling around too...I'd have to keep the floors a lot cleaner.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.
8 comments:
ahhhhh, this girl loves her daddy and all the things he can fix. thank god he has a body, I don't think you'd have the patience for just a head. XOXO
lol a perfect list of attributes for a dad.
Love the thoughts by Miss Jane. That would be a fun column- weekly thoughts from Miss Jane:) I know I'd read it!
She loves him because his back hurts and that he has a body...Hmmmm, starting to sound like a future nurse in the making.
These two really are Arnold and Danny Devito eh? Twin city.
yep, he's a good egg.
at first I was reading the list thinking it was one of your list...until I got to you have a body!!! I love the stuff that pops into her head.
HA HA HA i love that hadley! what a love those two share!
Love this pic - perfection!
Post a Comment