Monday, June 7, 2010

the joys of a birthday.

She gets it.  She totally gets it.  She knows that a birthday celebration equals candles, singing, cake (although she doesn't like cake, only cupcakes, she informed me...and oddly enough, I agree with her), presents, and fun.  And she loves nothing more than being everyone's birthday 'helper'.

8 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

the RKT cake beats cupcakes any day of the year!! She is getting to know everyones bdays, and cannot wait for the next one.

Laurie said...

you and rice krispies treats uck

zaideafraidey said...

how can you possibly say that about probably the most perfect food in the world?

Heather Conniff said...

cute combo!

Laurie said...

SINCE I NOW HAVE TIME TO WATCH RANDOM TV SHOWS, MEGA BITES HAD THE WORLDS BIGGEST RKT. IT LOOKED PRETTY SUSPECT

Sue said...

happy late bday (just because the piccy's are up so late) - you KNOW i sent you fabgifts EARLY. . .

Katie said...

RCTs are good, but i don't think they come anywhere close to comparing to a REAL cake or a cupcake (and i totes agree with you gals that cuppies are so much better)... :)

Unknown said...

I love the RKT cake. I would totally love that. Although my favorite is ice cream cake. Happy b-day BZ! And yeah for blogging Mega-lina