I've got some catch up to do...this new baby & multiple hospital stays have really thrown me for a loop (thought I'd throw that in for a little added sympathy), oh and the stressor that Christmas is only 11 days away doesn't help either. Our turkey day was spent with half of us at one house, and the other half at another. We were supposed to go to Val & Kevin's for the big feast...but Uncle Kevin got strep throat, so Carson and I stayed home (being a nurse at Children's has wrecked me for life). However, we all met up at my folks in the evening...and from the sounds of it and judging by the heaviness of my 3 year olds eyes...a good time was had by all.
5 comments:
Okay, first of all Maddie needs to get her freaking arm out of her mouth. Every group shot we have it's in there! Second, i was going to say that I should have looked into the camera but it's probably best I wasn't. I am sure you have plenty of me with one eye half closed, licking my lips and doing something else hideous. Best not to distract from the very cute little baby C. Glad we got to hog him for the full 4 hours!
NEXT Thanksgiving we will all be healthy, I promise!
love the picture of Baba and his babies, AND the one of Zaids with Carson. And Lis, you are cute, what are you talking about? Mads with arm in mouth and Hads with thumb in mouth, too cute.
those girls are absolutely perfect, note when there is something important going on (like holding Carson) no wrist!! Love Als big smile.
Love the T-day pics. Totally worth the wait. That picture of Baba with the grandbabies, TDF. That is one happy guy. Such a sweet little family you Davis-Demco-Prentices.
Post a Comment