Wednesday, December 15, 2010

my little entrepreneur.

One of my nearest, dearest, most favorite people...in the whole wide world...ventured out into something new.  She got sick of the same old thing, and is taking a chance.  And this is just one more reason why I think she is greater than great.  She's not afraid...of anything...except midgets.  KIDDING!  So go to her website, and buy her stuff.  It's cuter than cute and will make you smile.  And those of you that have a dog...and then had a kid...you'll totally 'get it'.  Plus, when she becomes a millionaire, I'm quite certain she'll buy me a car, and maybe pay our mortgage.  Jame, I am so proud of you, and I still love you, even if you live in stupid Utah.

4 comments:

Katie said...

totes cute.

Val said...

WOW! I remember you telling me about her maybe doing this a few years ago I think, so cool that she actually did it. I so admire people like that. Can't wait to check it out, we all know I won't be buying any of it for myself since I pretty much loathe pets but I'm sure I could find a gift or two:)

Jocelyn said...

i love this and am so excited for jamie. i will pray that she becomes a millionaire so she can move back to washington:) good luck!!

Laurie said...

make some stuff for the dogs James, I don't HAVE any grandchildren, just a grand-puppy!