Okay, I know you wanna know about Carson...but sorry, he's not as funny as Hadley. And I still haven't found the time to go through the 784 photos I have taken of him.
So I pick Hadley up from preschool today (above...her first school photo...ain't she a doll), and as I'm getting her buckled in her carseat she tells me what they had for snack, "3 apples and 5 goldfish", and then told me that "Makenna put her finger in my bottom." Being the mature mom that I am, I started laughing and then asked "Did it hurt?" To which Hadley replied, "no." Then I got my wits about me and went on to tell Hadley that noone should ever be putting their fingers in her bottom, because bottoms are private....blah, blah, blah. And she looked at me very seriously, and said "You've put your finger in my bottom." To which I replied, "Well I can, I'm a nurse." And she asked, "Is Makenna a nurse?" And I said, "No, Makenna is a sodomizer." Oh these special mother/daughter moments. Can't wait till she has her first period.
15 comments:
god only help us if her first period has even a tiny bit of the hillarity of your first period. Trying to instruct someone on the proper insertion of a tampon through a CLOSED-LOCKED bathroom door...well you get the picture.
She looks so grown up. Thank god Maddie's preschool doesn't have picture day...for sure there would be tears.
Dying right now. Seriously. Probably because I know who McKenna is and it kinda makes sense, right?
In the 1st grade Joe Love put his hand down his pants and touched his bottom...and I was behind him and told him "GROSS" and he pulled his hand out and asked me "wanna spell"
NASTY!!
Tell Hadley to stay away from McKenna! LOL
PS I really wanna know about Carson!! congrats by the way :)
haha, LOVE that story... i can't wait for the day you get a call from the teacher asking why Hads is calling Makenna a sodomizer. :)
the placement of hadley's hands in this picture are killing me. along with the bright blue back drop.
First, this preschool picture is hilarious. I love Hadley, but something is just special about this picture? I think it's the hand placement, so high up?
Second, why were you sticking your finger in her butt either?
Third, Glad you are up and at 'em.
She should of been in first grade today- a kid said he wanted to shove pencils up another girls butt hole! I was dying for so many reasons over that one!!!
LOVE her school pic, it is super cute. I hope I get one and I want her to write that her aunt is her bff on it:)
who's wicker chair is that? too funny. love her.
I agree with both Katies and your mom. I forgot about the tampon incident. :) PS, when did preschool pictures start looking just like senior pictures?
Love how you deflected all the attention off the much anticipated "Carson pics" on to something funny about butts. ;)
she looks super grown up in that picture, she's ready for her white trash zoo mama to start taking her on the round of southern beauty pageants!!! yay, we will soon be able to watch her on Toddlers & Tiaras! And we are seriously all about butts and groins over here in
Boy-land. "Uranus" is our favorite planet of course.
All she's missing is her letterman's jacket! :) I hope Mackenna's mom doesn't read your blog. Ha! Dying to see more pics of that sweet Carson. Congrats Prentice fam!
God bless Lifetouch photos. God knows this is the pose that comes natrually to all pre-shoolers!
Have we discovered the context in which Makenna stuck her finger in Hadley's bottom? I think I'd start there.
Meg, Please do tell the story of Your finger in her bottom. Its good.
Post a Comment