Now that Cars is on the move, things have heated up in their sibling relationship.
They fight. A lot.
Actually, she fights and he just screams.
In this particular picture she is hiding her food from him, he is screaming, and she yelled to me:
"Mama, you really need to talk to Carson about giving people space. He is MAJOR annoying."
And then I am pretty sure her head spun around and projectile green vomit came spewing from her mouth.
Chill out Linda Blair.
He's just a baby.
And if you keep rolling your eyes like that, they'll stick.

10 comments:
Hashahahaha. Welcome to my world!!!!!!!!!!
I use the line..."Hayds, she just curious, like George, she doesn't know." backfiring, as now when Hayds does something, she'll say, " but mama, I was just curious. Sometimes Hayden's do that sometimes." awesome. The food taking is the kicker. Caroline wants ANYTHING Hayden eats, even if she just downed a box of macaroni. ;)
poor Mama, now you know what it feels like to be ever so slowly sent to the asylum...you can join me there.
Hads looks wasted in this pic... lay off the brews.
She sounds exactly like Tatum Haven Narode. . . . hahahahaha
And it begins! Start stocking up on the striped shirts. From this point on, you are no longer Mommy. You are referee. :)
love your slick rick daughter.
god I LOVE Hads giving Carsie the Stink Eye. He is doomed.
I can just hear his cute little scream and that face of Hadley's is hilarious!
She sounds like every older sibling ever! Get used to it Hadley, he'll NEVER stop bugging you. Love the Linda Blair comparison. You are in trouble sister if they've started already!
Post a Comment