do love his stair climbing, especially like his speed racer crawling to the stairs, a quick stop and pivot around to come down bottom first, Baba spent all weekend teaching him that trick. The drool can stop anytime.
because I'm a creeper, I went back to see how it all started. I've made my way through Hads first month. Cute baby. How do they become kids. That's crazy.
12 comments:
he looks so blonde in that second pic!
love him.
wild man! Love his constantly soaked shirt front. Sending bibs.
ditto on the bibs - he's going to get "chapped chest"!!!
Love the tongue.
do love his stair climbing, especially like his speed racer crawling to the stairs, a quick stop and pivot around to come down bottom first, Baba spent all weekend teaching him that trick. The drool can stop anytime.
Good work, Baba. Backwards down the stairs is def. the way to go. And Zaids, doesn't Ostroms have BIBS.
you need to post the pic of him doing a pull-up. the boy is strong! and the cutest little boy ever.
because I'm a creeper, I went back to see how it all started. I've made my way through Hads first month. Cute baby. How do they become kids. That's crazy.
I am so embarassed. My blog at the beginning was SO lame. I sometimes posted 3 times a day. I needed a life.
so I'll have a life later?
so I'll have a life later?
Post a Comment