Friday, June 22, 2012

kids.

Hadley comes out of her room, slams the door, and looks at me completely exasperated.
She throws her hands in the air, juts her hip out to the side, and shouts:
"My kids are the most annoying kids in the entire world."
I looked at her and said:
"Wanna bet."

5 comments:

Laurie said...

haha that's rich. Love the irritated mama bit.

zaideafraidey said...

LOVE the raspberries on the fingers. That was always a long held Thanksgiving tradition with olives, I am glad to see it is living on in other forms. Her kids do give her a run for her money.

Lis said...

You are hilarious.

Laurie said...

The olives on the fingers was TOTES a B-Z t-giving tradition. I can picture her now. Looking quite a bit like Hadley. Except a pixie haircut.

Jocelyn said...

it blows my mind how she has any concept of 'the entire world.'. seriously, she is beyond. i want to nibble on each and every one of her grubby little fingers.