Saturday, June 2, 2012

no brothers allowed.

"Hey Mama, when I am gone be sure Carson doesn't go in my room.  Just keep the door closed.  And if he does try to go in my room, then maybe lock the door.  But if you can't lock it, then tell him he can look at my things but he definitely can't touch them.  Especially my babies.  I don't want him playing with any of their things or waking them up.  And I don't want him in my make-up...actually, I don't even want him to play at my make-up table.  If he doesn't listen, just give him a time-out.  But not in my reading chair.  He gets drool on it.  So give him a time-out on the stairs.  And make sure he doesn't mess up my 'work' chart.  He always pulls off the stars and then I don't know what I did that day.  And don't let him rip my books.  My books are special.  Actually Mama, how about we just don't let Carson in my room while I am gone.  Maybe put a sign on the door."










Guess he can't read.

12 comments:

Laurie said...

This is rich. Now take the photos of Hadley's complete meltdown when she discovers the drool path and sticky fingerprints...

zaideafraidey said...

I don't blame her, he is a tsunami!! No boys allowed!!

Sue said...

oh,he is Evil Bendy for sure!

Lis said...

This seriously made me laugh out loud. love that last picture. he is so freaking adorable.

Katie said...

the pics of Carsie and Frank trying to look innocent are my faves! i love those boys. complete trouble.

Laurie said...

You know Frank was in on this the whole way. Troublemaker.

Sarah K said...

Like a kid in a candy shop!

MrsAngieW said...

I love the look on his face - he so knows that he is not suppose to be in there and he's loving every minute.
Adorable!

fiona westover said...

High 5, Cars. Mission Accomplished.

Lauren Carlton said...

You and your kids are hilarious.

Heather Conniff said...

quit possibly my most fav post. :)

Jocelyn said...

cute!