These ladies...there's not quite a way to explain them.
We all see each other a couple of times a week, for 13+ hours a day, we all text one another pretty much every night, and we still can never seem to get enough of each other.
Even as we were packing up to leave our campsite, we all made sure who was working on Friday and Saturday, and what time we were meeting in the morning to go grab our coffee.
I guess it goes a long with any cohorts that work in high stress, high intensity, life or death type work situations.
Or maybe it's the fact that we all love People magazine, The Real Housewives, and beer.
Whatever it is...we are truly a sisterhood.
Actually, we are sister wives.
And we don't even have to sleep with each other.
It's the marriage dreams are made of.
6 comments:
It must be the life or death thing, bc I NEVER had any desire to spend one minute outside of the office with anyone I ever worked with :-) Esp. in tents.
Lucky you to have such great friends and co-workers!
PS Hads' bathing suit is the cutest thing ever. Wish it came in grown-up size (and that said grown-up was tall and skinny thus would look good in it)
Looks super fun. Hads told me all about the pinata that they got to do for no reason at all, just because! So fun!!
so so good! hope you do this forever - and save the hotel for a mother's day extravaganza - you will appreciate it more! xoxoxo
Anyone who would spend 3 days with me, cranky and pregnant is a true good friend. Thanks ladies!
Next year-- I'm back to myself!
such darling pictures.
Katie, I predict that next year you will be crazier than ever. You're off the list until you give us a doctor note. We DO love you, and you're really lucky we are all a little cranky and crazy.
Prentice, I know you want to get kicked off the list. You have quite an act to follow.
I love these trips. Thanks for humoring me.
Post a Comment