I will give you a run for your money. In the 4-5 year old division, that is.I've totallllyyyyy wondered if there is a moderate adult tumbling class.
I cannot stop watching. Every night I swear I'm going to bed early....no dice. It's only two weeks and I love it!
We have been watching every minute too. We have it down to a science: DVR the evening show, play UNO for 2 hours, run in and rewind. Skip all the commercials. And the boring "human interest" crap. Perfect.
do you ever want to start an IV in that lovely temple vein ryan has?
LOL @ Katy.and LOVING the Olympics. But sad that swimming is ending. :( boo.
Also, you need to go read this article. Perfection.:http://jezebel.com/5931055/10-reasons-ryan-lochte-is-americas-sexiest-douchebag
i haven't watched one single second of the olympics.
I.MISS.YOUR.FACE!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I will give you a run for your money. In the 4-5 year old division, that is.
I've totallllyyyyy wondered if there is a moderate adult tumbling class.
I cannot stop watching. Every night I swear I'm going to bed early....no dice. It's only two weeks and I love it!
We have been watching every minute too. We have it down to a science: DVR the evening show, play UNO for 2 hours, run in and rewind. Skip all the commercials. And the boring "human interest" crap. Perfect.
do you ever want to start an IV in that lovely temple vein ryan has?
LOL @ Katy.
and LOVING the Olympics. But sad that swimming is ending. :( boo.
Also, you need to go read this article. Perfection.:
http://jezebel.com/5931055/10-reasons-ryan-lochte-is-americas-sexiest-douchebag
i haven't watched one single second of the olympics.
I.MISS.YOUR.FACE!!!!
Post a Comment