Sunday, August 26, 2012

taking flight.

My bro is a pilot.
In his spare time.
And without a doubt Carson's hero.
I am a scared, overprotective, fearful mother.
In my spare time.
Meaning Carsie didn't get to fly with him.
(neither did Ry for that matter).
And I am, without a doubt, Carson's (and Ryan's) nemsis.
But everyone is still alive.
So we all win.
You're welcome.

















4 comments:

Laurie said...

Don't blame you one bit. The idea makes my palms sweat.

Sue said...

Hahaha! Maybe you would have felt better if Maddie was the pilot!

A.B. said...

When did Carsie get as tall as a 4 year old?

And when did Hads decide to start going topless and riding on shoulders? I feel this will have her getting free plane rides sooner rather than later.

I'm also over protective. Including of my hubs. It's the way it goes. It keeps everyone alive. And mostly on the ground.

Jocelyn said...

hadley reminds me of huck finn all topless, ragamuffin and brown bear'd. darling.