I decided I wanted to have a little Halloween party.
A very last minute, very random, very 'are you free tonight' Halloween party.
I had spider cupcake molds I needed to use.
Cupcakes molds that I bought 3 years ago at Crate & Barrel...and had yet to use.
They were $4 bucks a piece.
They couldn't go to waste.
So it just made sense.
And we had fun...A lot of fun.
Fun that lasted until 2AM.
And it was no fun when the babes woke up at 6AM.
That just didn't make sense.
And not much made sense the rest of the day.
But it was worth it.






4 comments:
are Conroys Mormon????
I'm impressed that you all evidently had costumes at the ready.
next year fiona and i are trading costumes. fun shin dig - can i borrow your molds too for my pnjs next yr?
Please make this a tradition. I'll see if my Spanish roommate will return again. She was so impressed with how you laid out the food. I was so impressed with all the bat stuff that Heather made, and how Ry cleaned up 1017 cars in 4 minutes, and how you were ok with the mess. Thanks for inviting us. I'll see you same time next year, in Heather's costume, I can make my belly look pregnant.
Post a Comment