Thursday, February 11, 2010

abc's...kind of.


All 26 letters are totally overrated.

5 comments:

heather said...

so funny, rudy was super anxious in the background, why? hads did say, 'next time you won't sing with me' - I think I like that ending better than what "they" say it's supposed to be...love her. I'd take her version any day.

Sue said...

cha cha cha

Val said...

Best version of the abc's I've ever heard. Way to be creative and change in up Hads! And if for some reason your kindergarten teacher doesn't agree that this version is the best, I know a really good tutor who will be itching to do some teaching since she's out of a job:)

Laurie said...

can't see the video, rats. However, I'm sure Hadley is singing her little heart out. And you must end it with a rousing chorus of "I'm the winner you're the loser x 3, hahahaha".

Jocelyn said...

i got to hear this in person..super cute (not this exact rendition.. but one very similar:))