Auntie Val will take lessons with ya Hads, I can't feel the beat either! But I won't look as cute trying as you do:) By the way, Lauren just watched this with me and said, "Is that Ryan singing?"
i love how you try to draw the silly side out of hads.. and how her little feet kind of stay firmly planted to the floor. how was your husband video-ing this w/o making a peep?
Can't decide which one of you is the bigger tard ;-) I think it's Hads bc you seem to be able to get your feet more than 1" off the floor. We had a 'show' this morning, with guitar, keyboard and dancing. Must be Dance Party USA Day!
That might be the cutest damn thing I have ever seen. And you are right - Belltown - Saturday night. Hadley even included the drunken fall at the end of the night.
Just thinking about how generations can be so different. I was brought up listening to the likes of Celtic Woman, Anne Murray, Dolly Parton, and Kenny Rogers (that's why I love him so). I bet when Hads goes to Karaoke at her pal Finn's birthday party in 31 years, she too will know all the words to Shoop. She is going to be so much cooler than I was/am. She'll have YOU to thank for it. BUT, I think that these lessons should become more of a 3 day/week thing because it doesn't look like she is catching on too fast.
Cracking up right now and Cohen keeps signing for more and saying more at the same time. He has watched it 5x at least so I figured I would post to tell you that the Hadley and Meg Show is a hit at our house :)
No Kell, we didn't have nearly enough Tequila. Although, Kristina is correct, hadley def looks like she was over-served. And Brooke, bring it. You too Katie!
I've been dying to see this video for days now. for some reason my computer isn't doing videos right now but I really really really want to see what hads and you are doing. I'll bet its fun.
Oh my gosh! I guess all I needed to do was comment. It just worked! Very funny. She was just not getting it at all. She would have done better in a mosh pit. But it still looked fun even if you were on differant pages.
24 comments:
Can I have lessons too?
Could this kid be any cuter?! She is seriously one of the coolest kids I know.
The day she learns to drop it like it's hot....national holiday.
Auntie Val will take lessons with ya Hads, I can't feel the beat either! But I won't look as cute trying as you do:) By the way, Lauren just watched this with me and said, "Is that Ryan singing?"
So You Think You Can Dance 2025?
i love how you try to draw the silly side out of hads.. and how her little feet kind of stay firmly planted to the floor. how was your husband video-ing this w/o making a peep?
does dad know that you are teaching his daughter about clubbing and shaking her booty? how does he feel about this?
LOVE this video by the way. so cute.
Feeling tears...reminds me of our Spoke-a-nee days. Ha-ha! Poor Patti! Love you and your little bootie shakin' self!
Can't decide which one of you is the bigger tard ;-) I think it's Hads bc you seem to be able to get your feet more than 1" off the floor. We had a 'show' this morning, with guitar, keyboard and dancing. Must be Dance Party USA Day!
That might be the cutest damn thing I have ever seen. And you are right - Belltown - Saturday night. Hadley even included the drunken fall at the end of the night.
hads has got moves AND, so does her mother!
How cool of a mom r u? Love that you are trying so hard to help her coordinate to the beat - so something I try to do:-)
Just thinking about how generations can be so different. I was brought up listening to the likes of Celtic Woman, Anne Murray, Dolly Parton, and Kenny Rogers (that's why I love him so). I bet when Hads goes to Karaoke at her pal Finn's birthday party in 31 years, she too will know all the words to Shoop. She is going to be so much cooler than I was/am. She'll have YOU to thank for it. BUT, I think that these lessons should become more of a 3 day/week thing because it doesn't look like she is catching on too fast.
I do!
I challenge you and hads to a dance off.
i'm not sure those moves are going to get either of you too far.....
You didn't really give Hadley the full Belltown on a Saturday night experience...your shoes are still on and you didn't dance on any furniture at all.
Cracking up right now and Cohen keeps signing for more and saying more at the same time. He has watched it 5x at least so I figured I would post to tell you that the Hadley and Meg Show is a hit at our house :)
No Kell, we didn't have nearly enough Tequila. Although, Kristina is correct, hadley def looks like she was over-served.
And Brooke, bring it. You too Katie!
LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
I've been dying to see this video for days now. for some reason my computer isn't doing videos right now but I really really really want to see what hads and you are doing. I'll bet its fun.
Oh my gosh! I guess all I needed to do was comment. It just worked! Very funny. She was just not getting it at all. She would have done better in a mosh pit. But it still looked fun even if you were on differant pages.
Hads is dancing like Kyle does after a few beers at a wedding. Love it. She just gets cuter and cuter.
It's a Saturday night, you say? So I want to know how many beers deep you and Ry were when you started the dance party up? What What!
Post a Comment