Thursday, February 18, 2010

had to share.

The funniest thing I've heard in quite some time...
Hads and I were at 'jumping school' aka physical therapy and a kid comes up to Hadley and just starts jabbering away. He asks Hadley how old she is and she says "almost 3" and he says "well I'm 6 almost 7, and I'm in first grade...and I am going to die before you because I'm older." Guess Hads got burned on that one.

13 comments:

Liz said...

Oh Geez. Those Physical 'Terrorists' have everybody scared, don't they?

Val said...

That is funny! I love how kids always have to one up... and that is quite a one up!

Susie said...

True.

Katie said...

i hope she "oh snap"-ed him...

katy said...

And even more true because he's a boy! Did he know that men have shorter life expectancies? Ha!

Unknown said...

I agree with Katie! And I think we need some video footage of jumping school. I want to see what this girl is learning, and the dancing video just wasn't enough!

Laurie said...

lol, see the death obsession is catching. And yes please on jumping school vid.

fiona westover said...

Some people always have to "one up" everyone else.

Jocelyn said...

why does a 6 yr. know about dying? creepy. i thought that wasn't til you got older.

Maria said...

apparently 6 is the new "old" what a creepy kid!

Heidi Bruch said...

She definitely had the upper hand after he made that dumb comment.

Anonymous said...

what an insightful little kid! You should teach Hads a good come back for when these two meet again....I will brainstorm and get back to you:)

Anonymous said...

You recognize, people unceasingly manufacture comments when anything is predicted to happen in 2012, like “fairly that is if the age is hush here.” You do achieve that the Mayans predict the world will end on Dec. 21 (or 23rd)? So in all distinct possibility if anything is going to turn up in 2012 there is solitary the slimmest conceivability that the everybody hand down take ended first it happens.
[url=http://2012earth.net/apocalypse_-_a_process_controlled.html
]mayan calendar 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012